Collection of Your Information
For the purpose of creating business opportunities for you and to connect you with other companies, we may collect information about you in a variety of ways. The information we may collect on the Site includes:
Personal identifiable information, such as your name, mailing address, email address, and telephone number that you voluntarily give to us when you register, contact us, participate in surveys, post comments to public areas of and interact with our web sites, respond to our email campaigns, and participate in online events. You are under no obligation to provide us with personal information of any kind, however your refusal to do so may prevent you from using certain features of the Site and our mobile application.
Information our servers automatically collect when you access the Site or mobile application, such as your IP address, your browser type, your operating system.
Financial information, such as data related to your payment method that we may collect when you purchase from the Site or our mobile application.
Use of Your Information
Having accurate information about you permits us to provide you with a smooth, efficient, and customized experience, and to expand our communities of professionals. Specifically, we may use information collected about you via the Site or our mobile application to:
- Create and manage your account to provide services, publications, and information you request.
- Generate a personal profile about you to make future visits to the Site and our mobile application more personalized.
- Send newsletters to you, contact you, advertise to you, or invite you to join us on social media platforms on which you participate.
- Offer new events, services, and/or recommendations to you, including information about and invitations for products and services directed to your professional interests and responsibilities, from us or other companies.
- Notify you of updates to the Site and our mobile application.
- Display content that matches your professional interests and backgrounds.
- Complying with laws, regulations or codes of practice in or outside of the United States.
- Legal proceedings, including collecting overdue amounts.
- Prevention or detection of crime, and protection of the security and safety of our events and trade fairs.
- Verification of identity in events organized by us where it is necessary to verify your identity.
- Perform other business activities as needed.
- Your most updated information will help us ensure the best possible experience for you on our site. Please continuously update your account information as needed.
- Disclosure of Your Information
- We may share information we have collected about you in certain situations, so that we can better connect you directly with other professionals and companies. Your information may be disclosed as follows:
- Attendance to Virtual or Our In-Person Events
- An event attendee list may be given to all exhibitors at our events, where your name and contact details will be shared with our exhibitors if you attend any of our events. We may give the exhibitors whose booths and resources you accessed a record of your visits to the exhibitors, including your interaction with the content from the exhibitors.
- If you choose to attend a sponsor’s session, the sponsor may be given information about you.
When you post comments, contributions, or other content to the Site or our mobile applications, your posts may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside the Site and our mobile application in perpetuity.
We may share your information with our business partners to offer you certain products, services, or promotions
Other Third Parties
We may share your information with advertisers and investors for the purpose of conducting general business analysis. We may also share your information with such third parties for marketing purposes, as permitted by law.
By Law or to Protect Rights
If we believe the release of information about you is necessary to respond to legal process, to investigate or remedy potential violation of our policies, or to protect the rights, property, and safety of others, we may share your information as permitted or required by any applicable law, rule, or regulation. This includes exchanging information with other entities for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
You may also access other user’s branded content and expertise on our site. If you take the opportunity to access such contents, you agree to have your name and contact details transferred directly to the other companies.
Cookies are small, sometimes encrypted text files that are stored on computer hard drives by websites that you visit. They are used to help you to navigate on websites efficiently as well as to provide information to the owner of the website. Cookies do not contain any software programs. There are two general types of cookies, session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are only used during a session online and will be deleted once you leave a website. Persistent cookies have a longer life and will be retained by the website and used each time you visit a website. Both session and persistent cookies can be deleted by you at any time through your browser settings and in any event, will not be kept longer than necessary.
We use an email delivery and marketing company to send emails that you have agreed to receive. Pixels tags and cookies are used in those emails and at our Site to help us measure the effectiveness of our advertising and how visitors use our website.
Publication of Your Information
Your information will be made public in the cases of:
When you comment or publish content with your registered account, your user name will be public.
When you use our mobile app to generate contents or communicate with other users on the mobile app.
You have the responsibility and obligation to control the privacy of the contents on your profile. You may adjust your privacy setting on your account setting on the Site.
Options Regarding Your Information
You may choose to:
Opt out of our email marketing list by unsubscribing from our email list, which may include a number of brands and products you can selectively opt out.
Unsubscribe from marketing messages from us about our partner’s offerings as part of a list rental or partner marketing programs, unless you have given us permission., we do not disclose your contact details to the partners, and we do not sell your data.
Security of Your Information
We use administrative, technical, and physical security measures to help protect your personal information. While we have taken reasonable steps to secure the personal information you provide to us, please be advised that despite our efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable, and no method of data transmission can be guaranteed against any interception or other type of misuse. Any information disclosed online is vulnerable to interception and misuse by unauthorized parties.
Attn: FMNII INC Legal
P.O. Box 240441
Brooklyn NY 11224
Last updated May 1, 2020